Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Christmas Cards!

Hard to believe but it is already time to start thinking about Christmas Cards! If you aren't having professional pictures taken this year I would love to help you design the perfect holiday card!
All cards are designed just for you and I guarantee no two cards will be alike!

Cards are sold in packages of 25 and range from $1.50 - $2.50 each. All card orders placed before Thanksgiving will receive a 20% discount!!

All I need to get started on your card is the photo(s) you want to use, any thoughts you have about color and pattern and the size/shape you would like. Email me today to get started: sarahawkbarnett@gmail.com

*To respect copyrights of all photographers, I can't use a professional picture unless you have the written consent of the photographer.


No comments:

Post a Comment